Speakerphone

ChalmersP

Reaction score
Hello, I have been having a problem with my speakerphone recently... I can hear fine out of the speaker, but when I talk into it, the person on the other line cant hear me... Im not on mute, and when I take it off of speakerphone, everything works flawlessly! Anyone else having a problem like this?

Thanks

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello, I have been having a problem with my speakerphone recently... I can hear fine out of the speaker, but when I talk into it, the person on the other line cant hear me... Im not on mute, and when I take it off of speakerphone, everything works flawlessly! Anyone else having a problem like this?

Thanks

Have you installed any new apps? Like 'DocAwake' or something of that nature? And have you tried tunring the Droid all the way off and then back on? This resolves many minor issues...

Reaction score
That happened to me once and I flashed back to my BB days and did a battery pull. After that, it worked fine. Give it a shot.

Acolyte

Reaction score
I agree with original poster, just got a brand new droid today, when speaker is used the other person can't hear me.

Acolyte

Reaction score
I agree with original poster, just got a brand new droid today, when speaker is used the other person can't hear me.

Interesting...I called my wife on her Eris...speaker would not work....

I took no action...

I was called by a friend that had a moto droid....speaker worked fine....

:icon_eek: