Calendar Question

LassieGal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
This is about the calendar that comes installed with the Droid.

Is there any way to set it up to show the date if you don't have any upcoming events? I noticed if there aren't upcoming events within a few days you just get a white square that says "no upcoming events at this time."

Also, what on earth is the "Corporate Calendar" for?

Thx

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
This is about the calendar that comes installed with the Droid.

Is there any way to set it up to show the date if you don't have any upcoming events? I noticed if there aren't upcoming events within a few days you just get a white square that says "no upcoming events at this time."

Also, what on earth is the "Corporate Calendar" for?

Thx

Corporate Calendar is not to be trusted. Haha! Ok...not really. It syncs with Exchange accounts. Mostly for business people who've got exchange servers...

As for the calendar widget, I might suggest a replacement. Not sure what kinda space you're looking to give up, but CalWidget is what I prefer to use. It doesn't just show the date, it's more like an agenda, but It's quite configurable [The stock one is ugly as sin]

As well, you may consider setting notifications for important events and simply downloading a date widget that will always show the date, but be linked to your calendar for quick access...