Question about the stock Google Calendar app...

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok so I just had a quick question about the stock Google Calendar app. I looked thru and did some searches in the forum but couldn't find anything.

I have many calendars setup in Google with different colors. I use the 'Pure Grid Calendar' widget because it is beautiful and shows all of my events in color, however it WOULD be great if the stock Google Calendar application would show my events colors rather than just a little green bar. Can this be done? Because I haven't seen anything yet... but it really seems like it should work?

I looked in the settings and in my calendars setup it shows all of my calendars with color codes next to them, but on the actual calendar it is still just green for every event... any help?

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any thoughts guys?

dberthia

Reaction score
Using the stock Google Calendar app, all of my events display in the correct color. I'm not seeing everything display in the same color.

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm thats very odd... my rooting shouldnt be the problem because it was that way even since i bought the Droid... hmmmm

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let me clarify, not in agenda view or somehting... but in full month view? Mine are in color in other views, but not full calendar view.

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can anyone else confirm this? Would be very helpful to me...

OP
icculusX

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, I see all my colors in full month view. I am not rooted.

Well dberthia do you wanna double check that month view on the stock app? I mean so far I have not heard of colored tags in month view... Other people???

mangmang

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the stock calendar app and I was wondering if someone could help me with it. I moved from windows mobile and there on you home screen you can see the next upcoming appointments lets say for the next week and they wouldnt disappear until the date has passed. In droid when i look at the calendar ic the next upcoming appointment which dispares the date on the appointment and not at the end of it( i saw the agenda view too) Any suggestions would be appreciated

dbronstein

Reaction score
Mine are all green in month view. I never use it so I never noticed before.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a question regarding the stock calendar app and I was wondering if someone could help me with it. I moved from windows mobile and there on you home screen you can see the next upcoming appointments lets say for the next week and they wouldnt disappear until the date has passed. In droid when i look at the calendar ic the next upcoming appointment which dispares the date on the appointment and not at the end of it( i saw the agenda view too) Any suggestions would be appreciated

Take a look at "agenda widget" in the market. I believe it does what you want and the widget comes in various sizes.