Calendar problems, Trying to select certains day of the week for event.

TheCyclist

Reaction score
How do I select certain days? Instead of having to set each day.

Like: Monday/Wed/Friday: Eco Class

or

Like: Monday/Tue/Wed/Thur: Engineering Meetings

Anyone know how? I searched but couldn't find a answer

Newton122189

Reaction score
when you add the event change repetition from one time event to weekly and then just do that for each of your calendar events and it will do them for every week

OP
TheCyclist

TheCyclist

Reaction score
when you add the event change repetition from one time event to weekly and then just do that for each of your calendar events and it will do them for every week

Well this doesn't really work. It's repeating events on Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur of every week and it's the exact same thing at same time but I rather not have to input them like that.

Spartan

Reaction score

Well this doesn't really work. It's repeating events on Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur of every week and it's the exact same thing at same time but I rather not have to input them like that.

The easiest way is to use the google calendar thru gmail. Enter new appointment and edit appointment details. It will give you options to select re-occuring events.

Nuklhed

Reaction score
I was having the same problem. I couldnt find the right option to do it every other week, etc. I eventually had to just enter the information on the computer through the calendar on Gmail. The options for what you want to do are on there. Hopefully they will get added to the calendar on the actual phone, but for now? Done on computer.