Help - how to sync 2 gmail calendars?

Palantirion

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a newb question, but I've searched and couldn't find the answer. My wife and I each got droids and we want to share our gmail calendars. I figured out how to add each other's gmail accounts, but syncing calendars doesn't come up as an option. Please help...

Berzerker

Reaction score
Nothing in System > Accounts & Sync > Click on Gmail account? Should have a "Sync Calendars" option there. That syncs all calendars on the account.

OP
Palantirion

Palantirion

Reaction score
Nothing in System > Accounts & Sync > Click on Gmail account? Should have a "Sync Calendars" option there. That syncs all calendars on the account.
-It shows that option for my gmail account, but not for her's, on my phone. On her phone it is reversed. Is there a place that we need to specify sharing or something on our gmail accounts?

jpdroid

Reaction score
You can only sync one Gmail calendar with the Droid. The first Gmail account that you configure is the only one that will sync. We (my company) use Google Apps for our corporate e-mail and calendars, and I can only sync my corporate Gmail calendar and not my personal Gmail calendar. That is why you will not see the option to sync the calendar on your wife's account, as you must have added your account first. :motdroidhoriz:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sign in to gmail calander on your PC. Under calander stting click share and send it to the other account. do the same for your sife;s calander. I am not sure how that's gonna come through but you guys will atleast have the information on each device. I am just not sure if it will be in an email or attached to the calander.

OP
Palantirion

Palantirion

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, got them sync'd :icon_ banana: