1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar notification too quiet!

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by madmax75th, Aug 4, 2012.

1. madmax75th

madmax75th New Member

When I entered an item that I needed to be reminded about, I notice that the (Calendar) "alert" is so quiet and minor that I never notice it when the alert is "sounded." Why are there no actual ALARM choices for sounds or at least a tone that can be heard above a pin drop??!

Thanks
    Max

PS- does anyone know when the next replacement for the Razor Maxx will be released? Maybe I can return my S3 and use my breaking down DroidX til the next greatest Motorola is released.
  2. TeeX

TeeX New Member

this has also bothered me. Just too quiet, and no ability to change sound files for a louder alarm :(
  3. madmax75th

madmax75th New Member

can anyone explain how to add a better alarm to the choice list? I tried adding a ringtone but it does not show up as an option :( Thanks 4 ur input TeeX.
Search tags for this page
android calendar too quiet

galaxy s3 calendar notifications

galaxy s3 calendar notifications too weak
galaxy s4 sounds too quiet
galaxy s4 too quiet
s3 calendar sounds
s3 notifications quiet
samsung calendar notifications too quiet
why are there no actual alarm sounds on a galaxy