"cache cleaner app"!

rickdmichaels

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

There is one app in the Android App Market that I want to mention because this app is VERY IMPORTANT if you want to FREE UP SPACE on your DROID X or other DROID phones!

It's called: CACHE CLEANER, it's in the Android App Market & it's FREE!

I found out that a lot of the apps build up a CACHE and the built up cache uses up a lot of memory on your DROID'S INTERNAL MEMORY and some of these apps have a large cache!

The "CACHE CLEANER" will scan all of the apps that are on your DROID and it shows you the apps and the amount of memory their cache is using and then the Cache Cleaner will DELETE the build up cache and free up your internal memory!

I wanted to share this information with everyone because at 1st I did not know that the apps cache was taking up my internal memory untill I happen to run across the Cache Cleaner app in the App Store and downloaded and used it!

Rick D. Michaels :)

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum, Rick. Cache cleaners are helpful. I use one myself. Thanks for sharing that info.

Swyped from a Droid

Zombie_Jesus

Reaction score
I use CacheMate every three hours on auto schedule. May I also suggest trying compcache. It's done wonders for me.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use CacheMate every three hours on auto schedule. May I also suggest trying compcache. It's done wonders for me.

One word. No actually I have two words: MAJOR overkill.

I love cache mate but I use it when I think about it. Probably once every week or so. It almost always cleans up 1mb of space and I also want to mention that works only for rooted phones.

Zombie_Jesus

Reaction score
Good for you hookbill. :)
Some of us just like a smoother phone.
Overkill to you, is sanity for me.

Sent by an Original Droid. BB 6.2 O/C w Chevy lv 1.25