BW and Verizon Dock?

rww

Reaction score
I bought the charging dock for the house, I plug it in and put the phone on it.....it shows the time and charges, all is well. I purchase and download Beautiful Widgets and now when i put it in the dock, nothing at all lights up. What am I doing wrong?

jasonb

Reaction score
BW should have nothing to do with the dock.

OP
R

rww

Reaction score
Well maybe i'm not doing something right, just tried it again and now it is showing the time and the slide/ lock and or unlock. It used to have big numbers and a dimmer button along with a place for the weather to show up.

jasonb

Reaction score
Well maybe i'm not doing something right, just tried it again and now it is showing the time and the slide/ lock and or unlock. It used to have big numbers and a dimmer button along with a place for the weather to show up.

unlock the phone, and then hit the home button.

OP
R

rww

Reaction score
OK, got it....had to put in airplane mode also. 1 more question......how come every city I put in for the weather set-up comes back "No result found"? any help?

jasonb

Reaction score
OK, got it....had to put in airplane mode also. 1 more question......how come every city I put in for the weather set-up comes back "No result found"? any help?

why did you have to put it in airplaine mode?