Buying the Incredible

Nick

Reaction score
Hi guys, not sure if I posted this in the right spot. But I just want to know if we are ever going to be able to get the incredible. Every time I log on, I notice that the delivery date keeps getting pushed back further. I checked with my local Verizon store and no one seems to know when they are going to get them in. I wonder if the new I phone, soon to be on the market before the incredible is going to hurt Verizon.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Buy a Motorola Droid! The Droid has Froyo & Flash!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, not sure if I posted this in the right spot. But I just want to know if we are ever going to be able to get the incredible. Every time I log on, I notice that the delivery date keeps getting pushed back further. I checked with my local Verizon store and no one seems to know when they are going to get them in. I wonder if the new I phone, soon to be on the market before the incredible is going to hurt Verizon.

Problem appears to be subcontractor supplies of parts from what I've read. But VZW is not alone. Apple is having major problems getting iPads (apparently in part because of labor unrest in China.) And to answer your question, assuming Apple has new iPhones to sell, it will definitely cut into Verizon sales whether the Incredible is available or not.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Buy a Motorola Droid! The Droid has Froyo & Flash!

Only if rooted, and Incredible has Flash Lite :)

Exactly! Big difference between Flash Lite and Flash!

Either get the the real Droid, or wait until the Droid 2 comes out. Nothing wrong with getting your wife an Incredible if you want cause it is a good phone.

CBLJazz

Reaction score
Ridiculously long wait for incredible

I ordered one last wednesday for my wife & was told that there is a three week wait.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
We ordered our daughter the Incredible on May 8th. We got it on the 14th (was told we would not see it until May 28th). That one was defective so we had to return it and order another one. The replacement was not suppose to be shipped until June 10th but it was shipped on the 1st and got it on the 3rd. So the projected ship date that is being given out by Verizon is a "worse case" scenario. You will most likely get it sooner.

OP
N

Nick

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks guys, I feel a bit better now, guess I had to vent. I have the Droid now, but am looking forward to the Incredible. By the time it gets released, a new phone might be out. I'll just hang tight.

rangel28

Reaction score
I ordered mine on May 17 and it arrived on June 4 (Verizon said it would arrive on June 7th) I had it delivered to my work and of course I wasn't here when it arrived so I actually didn't get my hands on it until June 7.

Dyingyak

Reaction score

I was at a local Best Buy last night and walking talking with a CS and a customer he was checking out who's Inc had just come in, he only had to wait 7 days for it to arrive.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
last i heard the Incredible is on backorder, so that could be the reason why it keeps getting pushed back.