1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Buying a full price device?

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless' started by Bachpham9475, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Bachpham9475

Bachpham9475 New Member

Hi I'm new to the forum and I really don't know where else to post it so I post it here.I study in the US, but I always spend 4 months living in Vietnam. And here's my question: can I buy a full retail price for a verizon wireless smartphone(the upcoming droid maxx to be specific), without a contract and use it with every carrier's SIM card in other countries, like an unlocked and global phone? (I also travel a lot). This is my first time buying a phone in the US and I really appreciate all the help, thank you.
  2. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

the phone is global if i remember correctly, but you will probably have to call verizon and ask them about the sim's, as the phone is not out yet.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Bachpham9475

Bachpham9475 New Member

Thanks for the reply. Will I still get OTA updates from Verizon or Motorola when new version is out when I am in other countries?