Full retail price: Best Buy vs Verizon

mapexvenus

Reaction score
Full retail price of the X at BB is $700 - at least this is what I was told when I went to buy my X at B this morning. The guy I spoke with indicated that they may price match (there was no manager available at that time) but that chances were unlikely because this was a new phone.

Verizon Price: $569.99

Last edited:

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Full retail price of the X at BB is $700 - at least this is what I was told when I went to buy my X at B this morning. The guy I spoke with indicated that they may price match (there was no manager available at that time) but that chances were unlikely because this was a new phone.

Um, my bestbuy was $569.

Seven71ne

Reaction score
My Verizon store wouldnt even let you buy it at full retail price, you either had to have your NE2 up, or be a new customer... bogus huh?

Kinson72

Reaction score

Um, my bestbuy was $569.

I was told 699.99 as well. I wonder what the story is.

phatkat66

Reaction score
Woah where are you guys located? What bb is this?!

If you were talking to me;
Roanoke,VA: Not selling out of contract
Greensboro, NC: $699.99

Talking to everyone really, because im getting mine after work from the BB in willowbrook NJ, its already pre-orderd and im #4 out of 5! lol but i never asked about how much the retail was, just assumed its 599, i hope they dont pull that bs about 699 cuz even the phone is only 569, how could they be bumpin the price like that, it doesnt make sense.

xious

Reaction score
Yeah, that makes no sense at all. Best Buy always some kind of markup above Verizon. Pretty all their top-end phones are priced at $599, no matter what the actual retail is. But $699 (which is what it's listed at on the Best Buy website???? That's outrageous!

phatkat66

Reaction score
Wow that better not be the case, I might seriously return my pre-order if its going to be 700.... I was willin to pay 600 not 7 >_>

phatkat66

Reaction score
Good news guys, and bad news for anyone that settled for the 699$ i called up bb they said they will price match anything from VZW website. So just tell em to look it up and they have to reduce their price back down to 569$!!!

mejdam

Reaction score
same here, got them to price match $570. still ended up spending 700 thanks to cases, docks and so on :/

richpjr

Reaction score
I was going to pre-order from them, but they would not do a 1 year contract so I just got it from Verizon.