BusyBox failed

valid

Reaction score
Have DX rooted with CM7. Forgot why I needed to reinstall BusyBox Pro from Rummy. Tried to install both ver regular and pro and both say DX is rooted. Both fail to install and give error that says "try installing diff ver". So I tried installing a ver of BB from dev named Stephen. His says su not installed. Have su ver 3.0. When using su updater to update to ver 3.1.1 gives error the says GAINING ROOT ACCESS--FAILED. Been fing with this for to long. Would a sbf to out of the box state and then reroot work maybe? And yes I have uninstalled and installed all apps involved. And yes have pulled batt and put chicken blood and bones around the DX BUT still no go. Have TB installed and working. Have other issues with DX like wifi not working.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Why are you trying to reinstall busybox? If you are on CM7 all of that should already be installed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
valid

valid

Reaction score
Why are you trying to reinstall busybox? If you are on CM7 all of that should already be installed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Need to update su for an eror with an app and was told to update su. Do I need to reinstall CM7?