Bugs 3.0.1 arghh

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I noticed the video player doesn't work and was wondering what is best kernel as this tends to be sluggish and I notice some apps fc especially weather channel app. I wiped the entire phone twice started from scrath itried the fixd permissions and I notice 2.5 was better but I love the theme launcher.

Rodeojones

Reaction score
I noticed the video player doesn't work and was wondering what is best kernel as this tends to be sluggish and I notice some apps fc especially weather channel app. I wiped the entire phone twice started from scrath itried the fixd permissions and I notice 2.5 was better but I love the theme launcher.

Personally, I like Raidzero kernels. They seem to work best for me. I suggest you try a couple different ones until you find what works best for your phone.

Regarding The Weather Channel app (and others) - I have the same problem. But, chances are, it's an issue with the app not being compatible with Gingerbread and not a UD issue.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Whats the videocamera issue? This is making me want to try another rom

swizzcheez

Reaction score
Personally, I like Raidzero kernels. They seem to work best for me. I suggest you try a couple different ones until you find what works best for your phone.

I agree. Raidzero 1100 works smooth as silk for me.

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
can someone give me a link of the RZ kernel for gingerbread/UD 3.0.1 ? i cant seem to find one :/

DarrellM5

Reaction score
There are definitely some bugs to be worked out. I'm having the problem with the home and back buttons not always working and Screebl keeps getting closed by the OS. Also, even when Screebl shows up on the taskbar it doesn't work.

P7M8

Reaction score
Yesterday I was videoing my son take off for the first time on two wheels all by himself. Got a force close and no video. Then I got an error message saying I couldn't access the camera. I won't be able to capture that moment again.

sherpajosh

Reaction score
There are definitely some bugs to be worked out. I'm having the problem with the home and back buttons not always working and Screebl keeps getting closed by the OS. Also, even when Screebl shows up on the taskbar it doesn't work.

Screebl seems to be working fine on my Dinc with 3.0.1. No FC, the only thing is the bug with it reporting a high percentage of battery use.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I was videoing my son take off for the first time on two wheels all by himself. Got a force close and no video. Then I got an error message saying I couldn't access the camera. I won't be able to capture that moment again.

Ouch! Same thing happened to me except I was trying to film most beautiful/ugly Obama themed hoopty bouncing on the interstate. I assume you toggled the zoom while recording which is a known problem with cm7.

DarrellM5

Reaction score
It looks like my problem was caused by allowing TB to do too much. This time I'm only reinstalling apps from TB which have user data that I need. Everything else I'm getting from the market. So far, so good.

RhaineOfFire

Reaction score
Not sure exactly whats causing this bug, but... I was using the browser to search for a store and my droid rebooted out of the blue. Upon the boot-up, I can no longer access the phone activity process. It shows a black screen for a while, then tells me its unresponsive. FC'in it gives me the same result, as well as choosing the wait option. I even performed another reboot but to no avail. Im stumped here...