DInc 3.0.1 Bugs

Ky0u

Reaction score
Repeated Messaging and Market force close errors
Camcorder laggy and had problems accessing the videos i recorded.
Phone performance over all laggy (tried with cpu at standard then overclocked)

Reinstalled twice, everything wiped prior to install

Sucks because I saw some things with 3.0.1 that I really liked but I just cant deal with having the bugs. Restoring back to 2.5 for now

xstakx

Reaction score
My issues I'm having are when I reboot it reverts back to default wallpaper, and I have no extra Widgets for home screens. I have added numerous apps with Widgets available but when I go to pick one its not in list.....only the default Widgets. Anyone else have this issue? I'm Def going to sub to UD website for hopeful fix.

sherpajosh

Reaction score
^^I have 3.0.1 on my Dinc and I haven't had many problems. I know the camcorder isn't working at all with UD, that is how it has been from 3.0.0, hopefully a fix is coming. Camcorders have gotten to work on other GB Dinc roms, just not 720p. Messaging and market work fine, as does phone.

^I used to have a problem with the wallpaper on 2.5 with it going back to the annoying droid pirate default wallpaper, but since 3.0, no wallpaper issues. I have been using Flikie HD to auto change it every 3 hours. And widgets show up fine for me, what launcher are you using? Maybe try a different launcher.

One problem that just came recently was the andoid media process was taking up a huge chunk of my CPU and drained my battery from about 54% to 20 something % in about 20 min. Not really sure what was causing the big spike, but I just restored an backup from a few days ago and everything is back to normal.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Repeated Messaging and Market force close errors
Camcorder laggy and had problems accessing the videos i recorded.
Phone performance over all laggy (tried with cpu at standard then overclocked)

Reinstalled twice, everything wiped prior to install

Sucks because I saw some things with 3.0.1 that I really liked but I just cant deal with having the bugs. Restoring back to 2.5 for now
Im surprised ur CC works at all. Mine is simply a noise maker. CC is the only issue with UD. Everything else is flawless. (For me)

Sent from my GB Incredible

OP
Ky0u

Ky0u

Reaction score
Im surprised ur CC works at all. Mine is simply a noise maker. CC is the only issue with UD. Everything else is flawless. (For me)

Sent from my GB Incredible

Cc worked maybe 1 out of five times and laggy at that. The rest of the time it just crashed.

Also, ad blocking doesn't work at all

Sent from my DInc. UD 2.5

sherpajosh

Reaction score
Cc worked maybe 1 out of five times and laggy at that. The rest of the time it just crashed.

Also, ad blocking doesn't work at all

Sent from my DInc. UD 2.5

Try using the app Adfree from the market. It works fine with UD and blocks most ads.