Bugless Beast

BJohnson

Reaction score
Wanting to find the link to up grade to BuglessBeast for Droid. Can anyone help?

OP
B

BJohnson

Reaction score
I'm rooted, stock firmware 2.0.1, kernal 2.6.29-omap1 chevyno1

crspang

Reaction score

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Nah.........just DL rommanager......open rommanager.......flash clockwork (its at the top of RM's list)..........Chose DL ROM.....select bugless to DL.........follow RM's prompts to install, wipe data and cahce, make backup.

MAKE sure you choose to make a backup.

+1 ... easiest way to do it, IMO - if ROM Manager wants to cooperate that is :p

OP
B

BJohnson

Reaction score

Nah.........just DL rommanager......open rommanager.......flash clockwork (its at the top of RM's list)..........Chose DL ROM.....select bugless to DL.........follow RM's prompts to install, wipe data and cahce, make backup.

MAKE sure you choose to make a backup.

Thanks very much, worked like a charm!!!!

OP
B

BJohnson

Reaction score
Yes worked great, however, the SetCPU will only go to 800 now. Is that something in BB? I was also told the Chevy 1 is better, that it has more options. Advise?

machnhed

Reaction score
Yes worked great, however, the SetCPU will only go to 800 now. Is that something in BB? I was also told the Chevy 1 is better, that it has more options. Advise?

You need to download another kernel... BB comes with the 800MHz kernel. Just download one from chevy or p3droid and flash that, then you should be good to go!

crspang

Reaction score

The stock kernel in BB is 800. You can go to chevy 's section in the custom roms and dl a different kernel. Install it with RM. You wont have to rename it, but u install like a rom.

OP
B

BJohnson

Reaction score
Y'all are great thanks for the help, I'm a newbe, but with guidance I'm a master..LOL yeah well working on that....Is there a way to keep it from whiping the whole phone, makeing it so you have to reset everything?
Thanks again.
Did the o/c lowV 1.1

crspang

Reaction score
Y'all are great thanks for the help, I'm a newbe, but with guidance I'm a master..LOL yeah well working on that....Is there a way to keep it from whiping the whole phone, makeing it so you have to reset everything?
Thanks again.
Did the o/c lowV 1.1

Yeah, if you're just flashing a kernel you don't need to wipe data & cache.