can this be done???

Marlowr05

Reaction score
Ok so I have been using Drodmod v1.0 for a while now and i'm kinda bored lol. I've got it over clocked to 800mhz. Is it possible to make a nondroid backup using driodmod and lets say I want to upgrade to bugless beast rom. I know i can back up my apps using either astro or Titanium Backup utility, but can I take the nondroid backup and mix them into the bugless beast one so once i restore (bugless beast) it will have all of my information and apps already on there???

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have been using Drodmod v1.0 for a while now and i'm kinda bored lol. I've got it over clocked to 800mhz. Is it possible to make a nondroid backup using driodmod and lets say I want to upgrade to bugless beast rom. I know i can back up my apps using either astro or Titanium Backup utility, but can I take the nondroid backup and mix them into the bugless beast one so once i restore (bugless beast) it will have all of my information and apps already on there???

It's theoretically possible, but so many apps have problems going from 2.0.1-based ROMs to 2.1-based ROMs, that it's not worth the headache.

OP
M

Marlowr05

Reaction score

It's theoretically possible, but so many apps have problems going from 2.0.1-based ROMs to 2.1-based ROMs, that it's not worth the headache.

So im not able to take the nandroid from droidmod with my apps and user data and port it over to bugless beast?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
So im not able to take the nandroid from droidmod with my apps and user data and port it over to bugless beast?

Not without causing yourself more problems than it's worth.

OP
M

Marlowr05

Reaction score
no dont do this please. just re install or back up your apps.

Ok thanks guys. I guess i will use titanium backup. now for the run part, to find out which rom to use lol. i'm looking at either Bugless Beast or Cyanogen rom. Which rom would be a good one to use???