Bugless Beast 4.0.3 available on ROM Manager. Any info?

mattym320

Reaction score
Yes I am... however I'm extremely new at this. Like just did it today new

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

sxm

Reaction score
Yes I am... however I'm extremely new at this. Like just did it today new

did you delete the .p file from the installation steps of cwm?

BigFwoosh

Reaction score
I just flashed the latest nightly (1-15) and I'm unable to purchase apps from the Market, specifically Franco's kernel updater app. Is anyone else experiencing this?

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
I just flashed the latest nightly (1-15) and I'm unable to purchase apps from the Market, specifically Franco's kernel updater app. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I'm having the same issue. Already tried to clear data/cache from market. A temporary workaround I'm using is purchasing apps from my PC.

Penguissimo

Reaction score

On 1/30, I can buy apps and have the transaction finish (I get an email receipt and the transaction shows up on my Checkout account), but the app gets stuck at "Starting Download", even after several attempts at clearing Market data, signing out of and back into Talk, rebooting, and attempts at initiating the install from the browser rather than the phone.

superkeest

Reaction score
1/30 working great for me, using minimalistic kernel, becasue the stock kernel was giving me some rare lockups

moody3829

Reaction score
Can someone explain why I should flash nightly updates? I have the 1/13 build and seem to be running good. Am I missing out on functionality or tweaks to improve the ROM?

Thanks

matthew_goodman

Reaction score
Could someone please help me... quite new to rooting and ROMS

i have rooted my xoom 3.2 to 4.0.3 however after rebooting with 4.0.3 image a circle came up on the bottom right and kept spinning... done this for about 30 minutes

I then put a backup of my 3.2 with clockwork recovery however it seams now i dont have root

Im installing the bugless beast rom from rom manager and going install it through clockwork recovery... anything special i have to do? and is this rom rooted??

Thanks

Matthew

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could someone please help me... quite new to rooting and ROMS

i have rooted my xoom 3.2 to 4.0.3 however after rebooting with 4.0.3 image a circle came up on the bottom right and kept spinning... done this for about 30 minutes

I then put a backup of my 3.2 with clockwork recovery however it seams now i dont have root

Im installing the bugless beast rom from rom manager and going install it through clockwork recovery... anything special i have to do? and is this rom rooted??

Thanks

Matthew

I don't mean to discourage a noob but please clarify your issue. Are you having issues with a Galaxy Nexus or a Xoom? This thread is for Galaxy Nexus users so you most likely won't find help if you're seeking help with a Xoom. Try here: Xoom. This is the forum for Xoom owners and might find your answer there.

If you don't find help there, try XDA: here.

And finally, if all else fails, try RootzWiki: here.

Good luck.