Bugless Beast 4.0.3 available on ROM Manager. Any info?

madspeed

Reaction score
ok, new to the nexus. how do i install the downloaded rom from petes site? I just flashed CWM

islandak

Reaction score
Video Help

ok, new to the nexus. how do i install the downloaded rom from petes site? I just flashed CWM

This should help. I wrote it up and lost the post. This is more complete than I wrote anyway. Don't forget to make a backup first. Before flashing the rom file, navigate to Backup and Restore. Choose backup current rom (or whatever that option is called, you'll see it). After the backup is complete you can back up, and flash the rom like the video shows.

[video=youtube;3YkX8Gt1PXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YkX8Gt1PXA[/video]

If you get stuck you can pm me. I'm no Rescue Squad, but I've flashed a rom or two. :icon_ banana:

madspeed

Reaction score
So it was very similar to sprecovery. I did get stuck in boot loop first go as I missed wiping the dalvik cache which is under advanced options. Done now and running Pete's latest build. No

madspeed

Reaction score
That was weird, keyboard crashed mid sentence. As I was saying, Pete's build running great, just need to find a kernel now!

darthmuffin

Reaction score
In the 1/5/12 build Google Wallet is included and loads for me. Got it set up and got my $10 gift cert, etc. However, when I go to actually use it nothing happens. Turn on phone, tap on paypass thing, and then the cashier just looks at me wondering if I'm crazy for smacking my phone on their terminal :)

Any ideas? NFC is on. So is Android Beam, do I need to turn that off?

ETA: Works now, dunno what I did differently this time... maybe that vendors paypass was broken.

KaosMcRage

Reaction score
I funded and used my Google Wallet today (1/5/12 build). Worked great.

Now I'm just paranoid about the dreaded "Secure Element not responding" error and praying I don't see that pop up. :unsure: So many horror stories in other threads/forums.

madspeed

Reaction score
Just updated to Pete's 1.10.12 nightly and turned on facebook sync for the first time. It worked for me

madspeed

Reaction score
guess I should've just edited my last post, but....Also confirmed that sync my pix works with pete's latest 4.0.3 build. Nice little feature in it that allows it to match facebook pix with those contacts already in your addy book! :icon_ lala:

Wishbone

Reaction score
I love bugless beast and ran that exclusively on my og. I want to give these nightlys a try but was never a big fan of other developers nightlys. Can anyone give some insight as to how stable/polished these are?

mattym320

Reaction score
When I tried downloadinig this I get the upside down droid guy with an "!" over him. I am down loading this from clockworkmod. ps... I am on day one of my very first root ever so im sorry if this is basic stuff im missing here. 1. what did i do wrong. 2. what does that symbol mean?... I did a battery pull and it booted up back ok so im just currious. Thanks in advance for any help... :)