bugless 3g problems

x25064

Reaction score
Well I finally rooted and loaded the bugless beast rom but my 3g is INCREDIBLY slow now. This is not acceptable.

Any ideas or solutions?

MrKleen

Reaction score
I am running bugless and all is well. I have had problems with bugless and most other roms from time to time when installing them. What has always worked for me is re-installing them again. If everyone was having the same problem it would be an issue with the rom, but otherwise it's not. Do a re-install and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Well I finally rooted and loaded the bugless beast rom but my 3g is INCREDIBLY slow now. This is not acceptable.

Any ideas or solutions?

Had this problem after my install last night. What you need to do is update your PRL's. The first time I tried it didn't fix it but the second time I did it it pushed through and fixed my crappy service and 3G.

To update your PRL's, dial *228 -> press option 2 and give it time to push through, it will let you know when it's finished and if it was successful or not.

If the first time it doesn't fix it keep trying (wait a few minutes in-between trying though) and see if this works for you. Let us know.

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score
Thanks all, I will try reinstalling the rom as well as pushing the PRL's multiple times. I had done that once but maybe I didn't wait long enough.