1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bugged Battery % LGB 0.6

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Hobn, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Hobn

Hobn New Member

Battery woes

My battery either seems to say 50% or 70%, jumping from one to the other after reboots. What's up with this? I charged it for an entire hour and it's still 50%. I reboot it and it's 70%, reboot again and it's 50%. Anyone else have this problem? I plan to wipe, go to 0.7, and use one of my spare batteries and see how it goes.

EDIT:Gone, updated to 0.7 from 0.6

But my battery is draining fast, faster than it is charged. It also takes much longer to charge, if I leave the phone idle. On the bright side, at least my 3g is crazy fast. Considerably faster than being right next to a Comcast router, at least at downloading the Liberty customizer.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011