1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

btunes and "3" player album art problem

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by tu3218, Jun 11, 2010.

1. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

I previously used the "3" player all the time and at some point, I don't remember how, but all my album art got screwed up and now I have one album cover for all my songs. I tried using "3" to gather album art and it didn't work. I then downloaded btunes player today and I went to download missing album art, and also after finishing I still had the same one album art for every one of my songs. Anyone know anything I can do to fix this?
  2. rec08

rec08 New Member

Sounds like a problem with you ID3 Tags, and your computer music program probably messed up your tagged art...... here's what you do on btunes.....
    go to preferences- go do to artwork section, checkk download album art and override album art....
    hope this helps
    cheers
  3. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

I think it may have worked. When I'm viewing artists and click on them I still the same original one artwork but when I click on a song an play it, within 1-2 seconds it changes to its correct artwork. So maybe over time it will correct itself, I'm not sure.
  4. rec08

rec08 New Member

when you start btunes, hit menu------and download missing artwork
  5. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

yeah I did that...
  6. surfbuckeyesbc

surfbuckeyesbc New Member

What is the album that comes up? "Music by Madonna?"

If it is that, its because the song didn't have an album title attached so its defaulted to "Music" which unfortunately is the name of the Madonna album and it sometimes does that.
  7. GeneRs

GeneRs New Member

Try This. Worked for me
    It was easy peasy once I found the file I was looking for. Resides on SD card/Albumthumbs/RockOnNg. Deleted RockOnNg and retarted "3". "3" reloaded all art. All Album Art matches artists now. Thanx to Truckrod and DreamOperator for helping me. Much appreciated.

how to delete songs in btunes