BT Headphones for D1. Which do you use?

ronjr123

Reaction score
I am looking for a good pair of headphones, BT or wired that anyone enjoys while working out. I have read the alot of the BT headsets do not stand up to sweat. What are your experiences?

devinhfox

Reaction score
Yeah mine last about 6 months, exercise twice per week. Cheap $40 moto pair. Practically disposable.
Otherwise they are good.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JosephMGaffney

Reaction score
Moto S9 HD's.... you can find the oem version on the typical deal sites, worth it.

Sweat would be bad for any speaker - if you're not dripping from the ears, you should be fine. The Moto S9's are basically just plastic and rubber all over. Might bounce around if you're running though.

GryphonD

Reaction score
Used too many to count.... (keep losing them). Currently using Jawbone Icon and, it's decent though I would have to say that imo, the BlueAnt V1 and up in scale, are the best I have used.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use the Motorola S305. Stereo bluetooth. Not expensive. I don't exercise but, it's funny because when I was reading reviews on which ones to buy, some lady was praising these after her "sweat test".

She also said they seemed cheaply made too but said she would buy them again if they wore out and gave them 5 stars... who knows.

Greaser

Reaction score
I have the Motorola S305, I also do some kind of calisthenics 5 days a week, and use the headset quite a bit, they have really good sound, it stands up to the so called "sweat test", and the battery power is also good. Its hard to say whether they were cheaply made, or just made lighter, either way they are awesome. After using BT headphone, I will never wired kind again.

ci2019

Reaction score
I love my Sony BT100CX. I am very picky with headphones. Most earbuds I have used sound hollow and a very lacking in bass. These are the best sounding (to my ear anyway) earphones I have tried, wired or wireless. They are partially wired. Which means you have a bluetooth module you clip somewhere. I usually clip to my shirt sleeve while lifting and my shorts if I'm doing cardio. Some people have had clip issues with them, but I have not. I've used them almost 4 days a week every week since Christmas.

Hope that helps.