Droid 1 - BT Headphones+phone calls

anuraj1

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with BT headphones that you can also answer the phone with? Do they even exist? I have a D1 and just bought a nice bicycle that I wanted to ride while listening to music and still have a way to answer the phone without getting it out of the armband.

Any help or direction would be very appreciated!

OP
anuraj1

anuraj1

Reaction score
Wow, thank you so much. And these have a microphone in them?

UNC

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with BT headphones that you can also answer the phone with? Do they even exist? I have a D1 and just bought a nice bicycle that I wanted to ride while listening to music and still have a way to answer the phone without getting it out of the armband.

Any help or direction would be very appreciated!

I use RocketFish RF-MAB2's and I love em! Got em at best buy for $50. Great for phonecalls and music!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

rpk717

Reaction score
Wow, thank you so much. And these have a microphone in them?

Yes they have a microphone although I can't see where it is located. On the left side there are three buttons, volume up, answer phone, and volume down (top to bottom). On the right side is three buttons, advance to next song, pause, and back up to last song (I think, I never use these buttons). Sound quality is surprisingly good, for the money these are a great deal.

I've used them for several hours on a single charge, have never run them down. On the other hand the phone heats up and has a limited amount of play time using bluetooth. I use mine in a office situation so I keep the phone on a charger while I'm listening to Coast to Coast.