Browser Hard Refresh?

Techjourney

Reaction score
How do you do a hard refresh with the stock browser?

Thanx in advance

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
T

Techjourney

Reaction score
No one has done this? I know on a PC using IE ctrl+ F5 causes a hard refresh forcing an update of all website content including the favicon, I thought the stock browser would have some similar feature. Oh well... I'll check back from time-to-time.

wilboy

Reaction score

Thanx in advance

I think HISTORY ERASER will help,you can download it for free in the market,been using this since the first day when i purchased my D2G!Not only the history browser/youtube/market search/calls..etc..depending on what you want!

OP
T

Techjourney

Reaction score

Thanx in advance

I think HISTORY ERASER will help,you can download it for free in the market,been using this since the first day when i purchased my D2G!Not only the history browser/youtube/market search/calls..etc..depending on what you want!

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I already have HISTORY ERASER and it is indeed a great app. However I want to do a hard refresh on just a few sites. I have some sites that I frequent that consist of forms with data that I would not want to re-enter if possible that's why I haven't done a full wipe of my browser history. Any ideas on clearing/erasing/refreshing a specific website?

wilboy

Reaction score
Try using this...settings>Manage Applications>All>hit Browser>clear Data and cache