Browser acting up

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
The browser is acting up on my certain things it wont let me press unless i long click it and open in a nee tab its becoming a bit of an issue and im getting a yellow exclamation point in the lower right of the screen is this happening to anyone else?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Reaction score
yeah the stock browswer has issues. mine does that too. i use chrome beta because it doesn't do that and the spell check actually works. it's a tad bit slower than stock though, but not enough for me to dump it. once the stock browser probs are fixed with an update, i'll be dumping chrome.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
Supposedly Chrome is supposed to be replacing the stock browser at some point. Not sure when, but might as well get used to it now! Ha ha.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
Yeah, I mean, like I said, who knows when that will be happening, if it even does! I read it somewhere a few weeks back. I enjoy Chrome, but I have never really used the stock browser at all. It was Dolphin, then Chrome Beta was released and that's what I have been using. No complaints here minus no Flash capabilities, which isn't even that huge of a deal.

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, like I said, who knows when that will be happening, if it even does! I read it somewhere a few weeks back. I enjoy Chrome, but I have never really used the stock browser at all. It was Dolphin, then Chrome Beta was released and that's what I have been using. No complaints here minus no Flash capabilities, which isn't even that huge of a deal.

if chrome went full screen like the stock browser and had that disc menu that pops out of the sides, and was just as fast, i would have no issues with it :D

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
if chrome went full screen like the stock browser and had that disc menu that pops out of the sides, and was just as fast, i would have no issues with it :D

Yeah, full screen would be pretty nice, I won't lie. The pie menu on the side is cool as hell, I have that to use system-wide since I got rid of the soft keys. Very handy tool throughout the system, not just the browser! :D