Bricked Inc 5 buzz Green flash

sruel3216

Reaction score
So today i pretty much bricked my phone. Was running Froyo from the OTA and was expecting the new OTA that came out most recently. Didn't receive it so i decided to restore back using clockwork. It restored to some time in July when i was running 2.1. Since then the phone wont boot and vibrates 5 times and starts flashing green. Ive done quite a bit of research and all signs point to corrupted partition files. All solutions require a recovery that works... mine does not. I boot into hBoot and select recovery, it then fails and starts the green flash process. My friend has the X and he uses RSD Light to factory restore his phone and was wondering if there is a program like that for the INC. Any help greatly appreciated!

OP
S

sruel3216

Reaction score
Bumpppp

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

atinder

Reaction score
Are you able to fix the 5 vibrate error?

So today i pretty much bricked my phone. Was running Froyo from the OTA and was expecting the new OTA that came out most recently. Didn't receive it so i decided to restore back using clockwork. It restored to some time in July when i was running 2.1. Since then the phone wont boot and vibrates 5 times and starts flashing green. Ive done quite a bit of research and all signs point to corrupted partition files. All solutions require a recovery that works... mine does not. I boot into hBoot and select recovery, it then fails and starts the green flash process. My friend has the X and he uses RSD Light to factory restore his phone and was wondering if there is a program like that for the INC. Any help greatly appreciated!
I was able to get the phone recognized by windows, but since the sdcard is disabled, i cannot root it. Just wanted to know what you guys did when this happened.