Bricked at AP Fastboot

flyingwhitey182

Reaction score
Tried flashing back to stock with RSDLite and ended up here.
I've tried quite a few different FXZ but with no luck.

The first error I was getting was telling me the phone was expecting a different file size, now after retrying the file I just get a flashing error.
It really doesn't help that my computer refuses to download any large files, but i'll try to work around that.

Any help would be insanely appreciated.

Obsidian...

Reaction score
What are you coming from? 905 I assume Not and ICS leak? Did you get the new 905 fxz file?

Sent From My Nexus 7 running Codename Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven alpha41

OP
F

flyingwhitey182

Reaction score
I was running a Liberty ROM and my base file is 5.5.886. I've managed to get the device turned back on in recovery. But I keep getting the size error at multiple points through the re-flashing. Sometimes it fails on 9/15, or 6/15, or what have you. Running on the stock USB cable from the back of the computer.

This size error is killing me

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Rsd lite should be formatting your internal SD card so I don't see how it could be a memory issue. What version of rsd lite are you using and I'm going to make you a link to the fxz file on my computer

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha50

Hit me up...
Gtalk @ [email protected]
Twitter @Obsidian_22

Obsidian...

Reaction score
I was running a Liberty ROM and my base file is 5.5.886. I've managed to get the device turned back on in recovery. But I keep getting the size error at multiple points through the re-flashing. Sometimes it fails on 9/15, or 6/15, or what have you. Running on the stock USB cable from the back of the computer.

This size error is killing me

I can't believe you were still running .886... .892 .901 .902 .904 & .905 along with 5 ICS leaks have all happened since then :)

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha50

Hit me up...
Gtalk @ [email protected]
Twitter @Obsidian_22

OP
F

flyingwhitey182

Reaction score
I did the sweet thing and just flash it to Liberty without updating anything else. and that took over my update path.

Shortly after this, it started to loop the stock startup screen. Then completely bricked itself.
Then after that I just randomly plug the phone in an hour later and it starts up with the DROID stock screen and my phone works on .886 again. I run the update, it tells me there's a update to .902, so I download it. Only problem is when it tries to install, everytime the phone turns off I default into AP Flash Mode. So to get around this I just do the power/volume up and down -> Normal Startup and it all comes back and works on .886.

So I'm hesitant to try a new file ATM, seeings as I don't think I'll get lucky enough to have a phone Un-Brick itself again. But it might be worth a try, too. The whole reason I went back to stock was to be ready for ICS...

RSDLite 5.6.4