Unable to Fxz back 902 from 2233.

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Earlier today i tried fxz back to 902 and i got Rsd lite to recognize my phone, decompress files and start the flash process. However, during the first step of the 22. I keep getting flash failure on Rsd and on fastboot menu on phone. I went ahead amd downloaded the new Moto drivers. Restarted the computer and tried again to fxz...still no luck. Same issue. Can anybody help? I'am able to use my phone if i go through the stock boot menu and won't start like a normal power up keeps going back to fastboot menu saying flash failure...any help is appreciated

bbucks36

Reaction score
you might wanna try a new fxz file.. the one you have might be corrupt... and when in fast boot look up top and see if it reads AP Fastboot Flash Mode(S)

Last edited:
OP
sr.torres22

sr.torres22

Reaction score
bbucks36 said:
you might wanna try a new fxz file.. the one you have might be corrupt... and when in fast boot look up top and see if it says fastboot (S) failure

This is the same 902 file i used awhile back to flash the ics

linuxgator

Reaction score
The most common reasons for FXZ flashing not working (after corrupt files) are either plugging your USB cable into a hub, or using a usb cable that isn't up to par. The best setup is to plug a Motorola branded USB cable into a USB port that is directly connected to the motherboard. Sometimes a weak link in the USB chain causes just enough data to be lost to give errors like yours.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
are you running rsd under administrator?