Bricked!! 5.5.886

ppipowerclass

Reaction score
I can't find ANYTHING that supports this thing.. I haven't updated in forever. I called Verizon today, and they asked what version of software I was running, so I told them. They laughed at me and told me that's why my 4g wasn't working, and that there have been big improvements to the radio... blah blah blah. So I thought, what the hell. I haven't done a whole lot since almost a year ago when i rooted the phone, got the bloatware off, and got it set how I wanted. So tonight, I decided to try to restore it after my conversation with them. Well, it seems like ALL of the " new updates " won't work with my phone, because the ROM on my phone is so old ( probably whatever it released with last year ) Here are the problems I am running into

1) I tried to run RSD Lite with 5.9.905. I get " Failed flashing process. Failed Flashing process. 1/20 "
2) tried to reboot the phone manually, from the phone. Now it's stuck in a bootloop, and goes straight to the AP Fasboot Flash screen when it restarts.

Is there an old copy of the rom that anyone has that I would be able to flash it ALL the way back to the day I got it? I would be fine letting it update on it's own.. I was going to try to do that, but I think the root messed it up when it tried to update and that's why it is stuck in the boot loop now. PLEASE let me know. I use this phone, every day at work. I really need it up and running. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!!!

OP
P

ppipowerclass

Reaction score
oh my goodness, i think i want to have your babies. thank you tons. I looked on the internet for hours about that! If there is a FAQ that explains the updates, i really need to read up on all of this stuff. I have let myself fall WAY behind the tech curve :( Again, THANK YOU!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: