Boy this part of the forum is dead...

jmed99

Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised that the Samsung Galaxy Tab part of this forum is so dead.

Where is the largest group of Samsung Tab owners conversing?

We gotta figure out who to use out Droid devices to tether to this thing, get Skype to work (video calls) on WIFI and 3g, etc. :icon_ banana:

Surely people are working on this kind of stuff but where are they? Doesn't look like much going on here. Thanks for your help! :)

MonarchWines

Reaction score
A little light

I figure if there were 77 views of "whats your fav app" and no one bothered to try it. Oh well its a bit light zzzzzzz :dry:

OP
J

jmed99

Reaction score
I know man....I thought now that we are a few days past the release there would be tons of people on here buzzing about it...maybe they are all on a different forum.

MonarchWines

Reaction score
Availability

I thougt it would be a bigger draw. I found the Vz store 2 days prior with invetory and asked to have one held on the 11th. When I got to the store on the release for Verizon at 5pm they still had all 10 of their inventory.

Mine was the first Tablet they sold. lol

We'll if anyone is reading its a nice device. Infact I watched the Cowboys WIN while surfing the internet with ease!

We need a BIG tablet "Smile" on the right for us 7" users!!

mosone

Reaction score
Try xda guys...or one of the android tablet forums...this section is a little hard to find...alot of people don't know it exists yet.

OP
J

jmed99

Reaction score
Try xda guys...or one of the android tablet forums...this section is a little hard to find...alot of people don't know it exists yet.

Yeah, I wish it wasn't buried near the bottom!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How's the tablet been selling? I haven't heard much about it.

mosone

Reaction score
I live in Madison,WI...I got in line at 8am on the 11th...when best buy opened I got the second to last one...but Madison's a college town,not sure if that might tip the scales ...

kennyg23

Reaction score
I want to get one but I'm waiting to see what happens with the Ipad 2 first. I heard it has a possibility of being a dual core processor

BuglessFan

Reaction score
Loving mine so far. I really hope there's a port of Clockwork or some recovery soon so I can feel more adventurous about customizing or tweaking it.

mach330

Reaction score
I want to get one but I'm waiting to see what happens with the Ipad 2 first. I heard it has a possibility of being a dual core processor

I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm more interested in the ffc.

On a side note.i can't find a tab from sprint (cuz I want the white back one) anywhere here in oc california.