Boy Has HTC Screwed Verizon

Arcangl123

Reaction score
I love my phone.... I want my phone.... My phones texting does not work. I can receive text but I cant send text. The only way to get it to work is to Flash the phone back to scratch. This has been done twice and I just wont do it anymore.

I call Verizon a third time and they finally say it is just a software issue. I agree and they say we will send out a replacement right away and you should get it in two days. I even bring up the issue with the back-orders. They say this does not apply to this kind of replacement.

Well here I am, two days later and I still don't have a phone. I call Verizon and the CSA tells me "sorry, but your replacement is on back-order and you wont get it until June 9th".

Poor Verizon...... HTC really didn't plan this out well.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
How come I don't have this issue if its a software problem?

loryndm

Reaction score
I love my phone.... I want my phone.... My phones texting does not work. I can receive text but I cant send text. The only way to get it to work is to Flash the phone back to scratch. This has been done twice and I just wont do it anymore.

I call Verizon a third time and they finally say it is just a software issue. I agree and they say we will send out a replacement right away and you should get it in two days. I even bring up the issue with the back-orders. They say this does not apply to this kind of replacement.

Well here I am, two days later and I still don't have a phone. I call Verizon and the CSA tells me "sorry, but your replacement is on back-order and you wont get it until June 9th".

This sucks. My DI was random rebooting and i just got my replacement. Brand spanking new...no delay. Sucks man.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
They are shooting themselves in the foot right now. The hottest phone on the largest carrier is no where to be found.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apparently it's samsung's fault, their amoled display stock are short I think I read?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shamus

Reaction score
If there hadn't been such a delay, I'd probably have one by now. I have an upgrade burning a hole in my pocket.
But since the delay, I've learned about the Shadow, and have decided to pass on the Inc.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apparently it's samsung's fault, their amoled display stock are short I think I read?

I remember reading that too. With two more high end Android phones set to be released this summer on Verizon, they better find a way to get those Incredible moving again.

Reaction score

If Samsung is supplying the display for the Incredible...

Maybe it is a conspiracy by Samsung to cripple sales til their new phone comes out.

:icon_ lala::icon_ lala:

R24D24

Reaction score

Wow, really? Tech is bound to have failures. If this is the first time you have purchased electronic equipment that has malfunctioned, consider yourself lucky! I don't believe this is software, just a bad unit. I don't understand why you aren't patient and wait for your phone?

This has nothing to do with HTC IMO, you need to keep the pressure on the CSA and VZW sales person that sold you the phone. Never has tech been made that didn't have faulty devices, the problem is not the phone, but rather the service to get you a new one.

Finally I would add that HTC has done nothing but dramatically boost sales and get new subscribers to VZW so I think they are just fine. Calm down, breathe, relax, and be patient, your new phone will come soon enough.

R24D24

Reaction score

If Samsung is supplying the display for the Incredible...

Maybe it is a conspiracy by Samsung to cripple sales til their new phone comes out.

:icon_ lala::icon_ lala:

Yeah, that sounds about right, that makes perfect sense. I hope you are joking because that actually makes no sense at all. If you do believe this conspiracy theory, I have encyclopedia brown's phone number.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I never had a problem getting a replacement Motorola phone when I needed one. Maybe that should tell you something.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, it says that you have had defective Motorola phones :D