1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Sense

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by srs310, Jul 29, 2010.

1. srs310

srs310 New Member

The last couple of days my incredibles screen has become unresponsive on and off throughout the day. Every time it does a notification pops up and says that HTC sense encountered a problem and i have to force close it which pretty much reboots my phone only to have it happen again. Is anyone else having this problem and is this something I should go to the verizon store and get it replaced it or what?
  2. Flying Kitty

Flying Kitty New Member

I've been having the some problem. Started approximately four days after purchasing a new Droid Incredible. I am not aware of any solutions yet. A local Verizon rep. suggested exchanging for another phone of the same type in case it was defective equipment. I'm just as eager for a real solution as you though...
  3. artimus

artimus New Member

just bought n pluged to comp. comp froze when installing tl-bootstrap.exe
Search tags for this page

htc rezound bootstrap error

htc rezound tl bootstrap.exe error

htc rezound tl-bootstrap

htc sense

tl-bootstrap.exe error htc