Bootstrap recovery or back-up

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen , im having some issues id like to ask about a solution ....

1] Whenever I try to backup while in recovery mode with BootStrap its gives me the following message

no/sdcard/.android_secure found. skipping backup of applications on external storage
backing up cache ....
no sd-ext found .skipping back up of sd-ext found . generating md5 sum....Back-up complete

and if im not mistaken there are back up files in there but i tried once to recover but it said image not found or something like that .. however i know something aint right

why isnt it backing up correctly whats wrong with this picture ? rom manager also does the same , why why why im rooted on the new OTA update 893 Bionic not rom or theme just deodexed

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its saying there's an issue with your sdcard.

Have you tried reseating the card?

Sent from my rooted, ROM'd, and Safestrapped XT862

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Reseating it you mean like pull it out and try re inserting it. Making sure it sets properly?

Droid Bionic / Tapatalk

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reseating it you mean like pull it out and try re inserting it. Making sure it sets properly?

Droid Bionic / Tapatalk

Yes, can you see your pics and such when you are booted into android?

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Yes, can you see your pics and such when you are booted into android?

yes bud i can actually see my pics ... theres has been some wierd issue , forgot where i encountered it , when it told me i couldnt do something cause my sd was on read only or something like that , and i dont mean in rootexplorer , i know how to change that there .... ill mess around with it and try to figure out where it happened .. but at this point id really like to make a correct back up with image but CWM nor BootStrap is doing it for me ....... i keeep getting that message ..

thanks for your replies as well bud ...

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
another thing ive noticed is when i hook up to my PC the internal is always G but the external sometimes reads F usually but sometimes H dont understand why

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
where exactly is this folder .android_secure suppose to be, the G [internal] or the external SD memory ? either way i cant make a successful back up ....