just rooted and ran bootstrap recovery...

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
So I rooted using z4 root and downloaded droid x bootstrap. When I ran bootstapper and rebooted after a couple minutes it says backup complete. However right above that it says:

ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.6
SD Card space free: 14985MB
Backing up system...
Backing up data...
Backing up .android_secure...
Backing up cache...
No sd-ext found. Skipping backup of sd-ext.
Generating md5 sum...

Backup Complete!

I am worried about the line that says no sd-ext found. Is this ok or did something not work right? I definitely have the sd card that came with the phone installed. Thanks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I rooted using z4 root and downloaded droid x bootstrap. When I ran bootstapper and rebooted after a couple minutes it says backup complete. However right above that it says:

ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.6
SD Card space free: 14985MB
Backing up system...
Backing up data...
Backing up .android_secure...
Backing up cache...
No sd-ext found. Skipping backup of sd-ext.
Generating md5 sum...

Backup Complete!

I am worried about the line that says no sd-ext found. Is this ok or did something not work right? I definitely have the sd card that came with the phone installed. Thanks.

So mount your X to a computer and take a look. If you see the SD card, you have nothing to worry about.

OP
D

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
Once I enable mass storage mode and open the drive on my computer I don't see a folder that says sd. Is the drive that comes up on my desktop (no name) my sd card?

If I go into Astro and select sd, I con see a folder that says clockwork mod. When I open that folder it says backup with todays date. Does this mean I am good to go?

Last edited:

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Don't worry about your SDCard.. it says that every time for me.

There's no need for it to backup your SDCard because you never wipe it.