Boots

wBootsw

Hello all,

Just starting out on this android thing. Seems nice. Joined these forums for 'de-bing' and 'root' support. I'm a noob so any help would be appreciated. Oh if you want to know anything about me you can visit my webistedancedroid

Boots

Last edited:
Have u tried to root the commando? Not sure if super one click works, never had to use it but here's a link u can review. I suggest though to have a backup in case u get stuck. Also we have a section for ur device, u may wanna ch

http://www.gzoneaddictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-root-the-casio--commando/

Droid2Global/Xoom...the hawaiian style

OP
W

wBootsw

Princess,

It comes complete with pictures!! I'm getting my phone tomorrow though:icon_eek: This is by far the best guide I've seen. Thank you!!

I have seen others having de-bing'd their phones not be able to use the permanent 'search' button on the phone. Any ideas on how to slip a google into that thing? oh and freezing bloatware??

Boots

Last edited:
ok now ur asking for miracles. hahaha jk. hmm not sure. as for bloatware u can get the bloat ware freeze app in the market. I wouldn't suggest uninstalling as u may need it to get ota later

Droid2Global/Xoom... IMUA Hawaii

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
ok now ur asking for miracles. hahaha jk. hmm not sure. as for bloatware u can get the bloat ware freeze app in the market. I wouldn't suggest uninstalling as u may need it to get ota later

Droid2Global/Xoom... IMUA Hawaii

+1 uninstalling is a bad idea :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

OP
W

wBootsw

Droid2Global/Xoom... IMUA Hawaii[/quote]

+1 uninstalling is a bad idea :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!![/QUOTE]

Ok no uninstalling, got the bloat ware thing down.. got my phone:) now... what about clicking on the magnifying glass and going to google instead of bing???

Boots

brad92

Silver Member
Man, what time is it in Hawaii right now? ;)

I think he means he wants to press the search button and use have google come up instead if Bing.

sent from my ZombieStomped X