Hello

xlh883

Reaction score
First of all hello all and thank you for providing a forum and the benefits of your experience. I've had my vortex since Thanksgiving and finally rooted it and removed some of the bloat. I've read a lot so as not to ask too many questions. I would like to know if I am able to remove the vcast apps, my verizon and bing. Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. there is a bloat freezer in the market. as for vzcast is it not able to uninstall?

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

indiemusicguy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I join this forum to get as well as share Information on various current topics.Hope we all have great fun here.

sccracing

Reaction score
First of all hello all and thank you for providing a forum and the benefits of your experience. I've had my vortex since Thanksgiving and finally rooted it and removed some of the bloat. I've read a lot so as not to ask too many questions. I would like to know if I am able to remove the vcast apps, my verizon and bing. Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums

I have a Vortex as well, and it's rooted. I removed Bing but I ended up reinstalling it because the physical search button on the phone is set up to only launch Bing. You can remove all three with no problems.