1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bootloop, no recovery

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by leftspin, Aug 25, 2011.

1. leftspin

leftspin New Member

Disregard this, I'm an idiot. I didn't realize you need to hit the search key to enter recovery :|
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  2. droid2drummer

droid2drummer New Member

Lol it happens..:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  3. Trip3601211

Trip3601211 New Member

you know what...my girlfriends DX would NOT do ANYTHING when I hit the search button. I don't know if this is an issue from the software update or if it's because its a "refurb" "like-new" DX. But when I tried it with hers the other day I was STUCK...litterally had to do a battery pull twice with the screen stuck on!!! :icon_ worthless I then gave in to just doing a setting factory reset afraid to get stuck again and do a THIRD battery pull you know? If anyone else has noticed this issue or knows as to why or how I can fix this, any answere would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Search tags for this page

bootloop lg ally fix

fix phone in bootloop no recovery

fixing droid 2 boot loop without search key

how to fix droid x no recovery

how to fix lg ally boot loop

how to recover my lg ally after stuck in bootloop