Bootloop help

w4ymt

Reaction score
I tried Ninjamorph to replace my 3g icons yesterday and when it completed and rebooted it went into a boot loop. I tried stock recovery and wiped to factory, but it still loops. I know I should have did a nandroid backup first, but forgot. Any way out of this shy of SBF? Cause there is NO SBF for my carrier (Appalachian Wireless).

leftspin

Reaction score
OP
w4ymt

w4ymt

Reaction score
I think I'll just try the Cellular South SBF and suck up my losses. It's the kind of luck I've had all my life. I get the Milestone X from the only carrier in my hometown with 3G...and guess what? They are the ONLY carrier out there who has been able to successfully hide their SBF file from the internet. lol

leftspin

Reaction score
haha, that really is poor luck. No Verizon in your area, or are they just too damn expensive? Why not look into flashing to Cricket Wireless? I'm not sure if Appalachian is a CDMA network but if they are then you can have your phone flashed to Cricket and that may solve your problem

OP
w4ymt

w4ymt

Reaction score
haha, that really is poor luck. No Verizon in your area, or are they just too damn expensive? Why not look into flashing to Cricket Wireless? I'm not sure if Appalachian is a CDMA network but if they are then you can have your phone flashed to Cricket and that may solve your problem

Verizon has one tower in our county or I would gladly go with them. AW is a CDMA network. I'll see if I can find the Cricket SBF and give it a try. Thanks!

natedog155

Reaction score
I installed clockwork touch on my rooted stock ics droid razr maxx on verizon. I then tried to install cm10. it went right into a bootloop. I'm trying to get back to stock. Can I use the normal get back to gingerbread utility then go ota to ics? or is there something else i need to do?
Thanks

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I installed clockwork touch on my rooted stock ics droid razr maxx on verizon. I then tried to install cm10. it went right into a bootloop. I'm trying to get back to stock. Can I use the normal get back to gingerbread utility then go ota to ics? or is there something else i need to do?
Thanks

Did you make a backup with CWM before trying the ROM?

To answer your question no you can not fastboot back to GB, if you were on stock ICS .211 you need to use the 1.8 Razr Utility or use the Fastboot files and RSD lite directly to fastboot to stock and fix bootloop.