1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ok i goofed big

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by ecfiffer, Apr 9, 2011.

1. ecfiffer

ecfiffer New Member

i have a broken stock recovery on my dx (from flashing GB from p3) went to do some updates (made a back up first) and my phone boot looped at the red M logo. Recovery is still broke. I went to SBF back to 2.2.1 and it has gone as far as rebooting the phone but I now its boot looping with the boot animation. (the thunderbolt animation) last time i had this issue while doing SBF was to wipe data and that fixed it. well with a broken recovery i'm up a creek.

ideas???

thanks
  2. ecfiffer

ecfiffer New Member

ok i fixed it.
    for those in my boat. with a broken stock recovery, (the triangle with the ! in it) hit BOTH the vol up and down button and the search button. that lets you get into the recovery. i know p3 has put out. well back to getting GB on my phone
  3. PS3Gamer

PS3Gamer New Member

interesting.. I had that triangle and exclamation error once too.. I just pulled the battery and never saw it again. Good advice though.