Booting into recovery question!!

Mojo

Reaction score
Okay I figured out how to boot into recovery on the droid eris.. but I am suck at the "triangle screen" How do I get past this part??

OP
Mojo

Mojo

Reaction score
No this is a stock eris.. not rooted. I can get into recovery by pressing and holding the power button plus the volume - key. Then if I scroll to recovery and press power it reboots to a screen with a triangle. This is where I am stuck. I cannot find the correct keys to press to make it past this screen. Any help on this??

T2noob

Reaction score
No this is a stock eris.. not rooted. I can get into recovery by pressing and holding the power button plus the volume - key. Then if I scroll to recovery and press power it reboots to a screen with a triangle. This is where I am stuck. I cannot find the correct keys to press to make it past this screen. Any help on this??

If you press the volume down or up (i can't remember which one)
And it will bring up the options.
the options are reboot phone clear cache, update from sdcard update.zip.
Just in case you don't know, they found a very simple way to root the eris now no wipe required and it works for leaks also ( if you don't know what a leak is, don't worry about it.)
Easy Root For All Eris Devies - xda-developers

Reaction score

If you press the volume down or up (i can't remember which one)
And it will bring up the options.
the options are reboot phone clear cache, update from sdcard update.zip.
Just in case you don't know, they found a very simple way to root the eris now no wipe required and it works for leaks also ( if you don't know what a leak is, don't worry about it.)
Easy Root For All Eris Devies - xda-developers

Having just done a bunch of work on my wife's Eris, I can confirm... though I think it was Volume down plus the power/end button again.