1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Boot animation help

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dr0idg0d23, Jul 2, 2010.

1. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

I am trying to change my boot animation. it has been a long time since I have done this. I would like to do it via adb but I cannot remember the lines of command to type in. can someone please refresh my memory.
  2. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

Also

I keep getting a message saying google talk authentication failed in my status bar. when I click it I get "google talk failed to login. if this is a google apps account, confirm that chat service is enabled for this account. then it asks for retry or cancel. how do I fix this because I get this message like every ten minutes and its annoying.

Edit:Nevermind I figured out the google talk thing but, I still need help with the boot animation.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
Search tags for this page

confirm that chat service is enabled