BOGO this Friday ?

MaXGTS

Reaction score
Last week my wife and I each bought the new Maxx. She paid $269.99 and I paid $169.99. We're on seperate accounts. As you may have read, the Razr and Razr Maxx go on sale this Friday for "Buy One Get One Free". Should we go back and try to get one of the phones refunded? Should we return the phones and repurchase them with this deal? What you guys think?

msblueline

Reaction score
You should be able to just go in and get a refund because they know you can return the phone and do just that.

Worth a try, worst they can do is say no, just bring everything with you and return them as you stated if they do say no.

msblueline

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

OP
M

MaXGTS

Reaction score
Problem is if I return the phones, they're going to hit me with a $35 restocking fee for each one. If that's the case, I'd only be saving $70 by repurchasing the two phones with the bogo offer.

msblueline

Reaction score
Call Verizon and ask them. You are still in your 14 day return period. Plus they know it keeps you from wasting a perfectly good Razr Maxx.

If you bought an item from Walmart and it goes on sale the next day you can go in and get a refund on the difference with your receipt.

The concept should be the same with Verizon.

Again, call Verizon and ask them and see what they say.

msblueline

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums