Boggle clones....I feel so stupid!

omnibus

Reaction score
Even on a 4 X 4 grid the message may say 100 words available. So far in that scenario I'm lucky if I can find 25 in a 2 or 3 minute game. Anybody else?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
like WordUp? it's a fun game, but a lot of the words in their dictionary are bogus

BurtB

Reaction score
I used to love Wordup. Since last update (4 weeks ago?) choosing letters got screwy. I have deleted and reinstalled twice. I thought it would be fixed with a quick update. None so far. I emailed the dev - no response. I haven't seen any posts about others having this problem. Am I the only one?

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
Yeah, i use wixel too.

Sent from my mind using an Integrated Virtual-WAN Neurochip.

blurred83

Reaction score
Beanzilla

Beanzilla's fun. It's timed differently than Boggle. It's arcade style, so you kind of race against the clock. You progress levels as you find words, and the clock speeds up each level. It's on a 6 by 6 grid, so it's not hard to find words early, but it gets tough when the clock gets real fast. You get tools, like stopping the clock and moving the letters around. I think it's pretty good.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
ok I'll admit, I never played Boggle or know how to :/ But from what I understand isn't it basically the same as Scramble with friends?