1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

This is boggling to me....major text problem

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ThemApples, Aug 11, 2010.

1. ThemApples

ThemApples New Member

I received my X almost 2 weeks ago. Last Thursday morning the phone froze up on me so it powered it off, when I turned the phone back on it automatically sent out texts to the last 9 or 10 people I texted repeating the messages that I had sent them, some with 3 or more conversations in them. This happened at 4:30am so I was little bit upset that I may have woken alot of people up by this happening!

This brings me to today. This afternoon I decided to power off and on the X again and again the same thing happened in that it sent out numerous texts to the last 10 people that I had text messaged! This is completely unacceptable!

I don't know if it might have something to with my installing of the app SMS-Pop up or what may be causing this bug but if anyone else has had this happen or knows of a solution it would be great to hear.

Thanks!

TA