Blur Messaging

rollo

Reaction score
This ROM is fantastic - it's so fast and smooth, that the thought of going to a blurred ROM or stock is painful.

Corporate email is fine on Liberty 1.5 vs. the blur messaging implementation for the most part. The additional options were nice, but not critical. Easy to sacrifice for the speed, customization of the ROM, etc.

I have one major issue that's led me to search everywhere (to no avail) and that is the lack of search. For that one feature, I'd be willing to go back to blur messaging. Without that feature, I can't use the ROM. I receive anywhere from 80-200 emails a day for work and simply cannot function with a handset that doesn't let me search through mail.

Any help is appreciated - I tried ApeX and just found it terribly slow compared to Liberty. I think they have a script for switching to blur messaging, maybe someone has some insight as to if it's possible to load blur messaging + all dependencies on Liberty.

TIA.

Bleh, I give up. I tried improved email, kind of a waste of time. Buggy, at best.

Ended up going with touchdown. I'd avoided it forever because I prefer a native client but it's actually very decent. For corporate users, this is probably the way to go.

Last edited:

rayne58

Reaction score
Also check out k9 mail its great

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App