Possible "Blurred Liberty"???

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Im asking this for those people like myself who actuallly like Blur. Will there, or can there, be a Blur version of the Liberty Rom?? I mean the ROM is great but when i switched I actually like the little features that Blur provides like the contacts, social network widget, the text messaging app, and backup assistant(yeah i know google keeps backups too but it doesnt really work for me) just to name a few.

J

Johnly

How has google's failed to back up calender/contacts? Ayn way, you can use the liberty toolbox for some blur aspects, like blur camera, keyboard, music, that kind of stuff. I don't think liberty ROM is trying to be blur based as it is stripped of that. I know some other roms have blur, apex, and some other on too. My answer is no, unless the devs decide to do that.

dbst

Reaction score
There are some I would also like to use that aren't available in the toolbox

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Liberty has got to be my favorite ROM I've tried so far! The speed and customization options are wonderful! The only feature I miss from stock is the contacts... anyway this could possibly be implemented?

Btw, the play button which responds to Pandora, Music, and PowerAmp on the lock screen is awesome!!

J

Johnly

Liberty has got to be my favorite ROM I've tried so far! The speed and customization options are wonderful! The only feature I miss from stock is the contacts... anyway this could possibly be implemented?

Btw, the play button which responds to Pandora, Music, and PowerAmp on the lock screen is awesome!!
For real that play button is fab!