1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Request] Blur Messaging/Corporate Email

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by MoparFinch, Feb 3, 2011.

1. MoparFinch

MoparFinch New Member

I think this request is more for the toolbox rather than the ROM itself.

I miss the embedded images in my corporate email. Is there any way to get the stock (blur) Universal Messaging & Email (Corporate Email) app back?

That's really the only blur app I miss. Thanks.
  2. jhanford

jhanford New Member

Seconded.

This is a bit of a deal breaker for me. I will likely now restore back to my ApeX 1.3.1 backup.
  3. MoparFinch

MoparFinch New Member

I've been searching around and have yet to figure out how to manually install this :(
  4. rndchef

rndchef New Member

I felt the same way about the universal email widget and tried adding it. I moved to EmailWidget from the market and have never looked back. Cost a buck and allows multiple widgets for different mailboxes - yahoo & exchange, etc. I prefer the separation of mailboxes and sms as well. It took some setting up and getting the system to own the progam but afterwards its a great alternative. Well worth using it so you can stay on this Liberty.
Search tags for this page

blur message app