Blur Alarm Clock?

Detonation

Reaction score
One of the things I actually liked from Blur on my Droid X was the alarm clock. Is there anyway to get it to work on the Galaxy Nexus? I pulled the apk from my DX and added it as a system app on my GN (with the right permissions) but as expected that didn't work, since I am assume its heavily coupled with the blur framework.

Any chance there is some other way, or if someone knows of an installable version?

bamorris2

Reaction score
+1 I love the alarm stock alarm clock on my DroidX. So far, I'm not satisfied with anything that I've found for the GNex. Here are the things that are important to me, and that were included with the DX alarm.

• Has escalating volume
  • Entire screen is snooze button. You can tap anywhere on the screen to snooze.
  • Slide to dismiss function.
I've downloaded over 6 of the most highly recommend Market apps, but none of them have all of these functions. Most are missing the function where the entire screen acts as the snooze button. The apps available in the Market all have a snooze button rather than the entire screen.

GoBears

Reaction score
I agree as well. Moto's alarm clock was hands down the best. I miss it too.

Mont

Reaction score
And it had a timer which I used, since I'm still rockin the Dx till I get.my GN I guess I better cherish the last days of the clock

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums