Bluetooth?

NVash

Reaction score
I remember when I first got this phone I had to take it to the Verizon store to figure out how to get my Bluetooth working on it. They never showed me how, they just set it up. Now my phone recognizes it but I have to keep the phone on at all times. If I turn it off I get a ton of Error messages from some Bluetooth thing on the phone telling me its shutting down. This continues until I find the Bluetooth and turn it on then it stops. Is there any way I can have the Bluetooth on on my phone without my actual Bluetooth? So I can have it set up like my Dare? When I had that I would turn the actual Bluetooth on and off all the time but the option was always on on the phone. With the Droid it just gives Error messages if you dont have the Bluetooth itself on you.

Im sorry if thats confusing, does anyone know what I mean and how to remedy it?

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
When I set up my bluetooth I just synced my ear piece with my device. I then long pressed the home screen and added the bluetooth toggle to my home page. When I want to use my headset I toggle bluetooth on and when I use the phone I toggle it off.

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
I dont have a Bluetooth toggle at all it seems. Im beginning to wonder how the guy even got this to work.

EDIT: Wait, I found it. Its a Widget. I was looking under Apps. Ill try toggling this off and see if it stops those prompts. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Hope that works for you. I should have told you it was under widgets. My fault. I apologize.