1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth voice dialing

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by pappy53, Aug 22, 2010.

1. pappy53

pappy53 New Member

I am expecting my new X this week! I understand that the X comes in the box with Nuance voice dialing software which allows bluetooth voice dialing. I assume that Nuance still asks for yes or no confirmation when a voice command is given. On my Droid 1, I installed Froyo 2.2, which has BTVD, but it does not ask for confirmation. It just dials what it thinks it heard.
    My question is: does the leaked Froyo on the Droid X still ask for yes or no confirmation, or does it do like Froyo on the Droid 1?
  2. phatkat66

phatkat66 New Member

The phone doesn't call without confirmation if its 100% clear on what you said. If there's any "question" it'll ask you "Call _____ yes/no?"

I use a jawbone ICON and the VD feature, I am very specific, Idk if its the same with other BT.

Ex: "Call John Doe Mobile 1" this way they go straight to the number.
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2010